If you’re a wife in need of a safe space to talk about sexual intimacy, then you’re in the right place.
Sexual intimacy can be one of the most connecting and sacred parts of your relationship, or it can be one of the most contentious and painful parts of your marriage.
I know we all want to experience fireworks and amazing connection with our hubbies in the bedroom, but the truth is, sometimes we just experience pain, resentment or disappointment.
Maybe you’re struggling to overcome the negative beliefs you were taught as a child, trying to heal after infidelity, navigating a sexual relationship that involves physical pain or another issue that is causing you to withdraw in the bedroom. You’re not alone. This isn’t your fault. There’s a very specific way to overcome it!
Start by watching my FREE video, The Number One Thing You Can Do Today to Improve Your Sex Life- exclusively for LDS women.
Here’s what you will learn:
- You are whole and nothing is wrong with you
- Women were created to be just as sexual as men
- Trying to just go through the motions for your husband can kill your libido
- Why nothing is changing even though you are desperately trying
- What you can practice now to truly embody a healthy sexual mindset